DevStark is a boutique European company that develops custom web services for European and US markets. The company has two main business directions - the service and the product.
The service line works for our clients and focuses on five industries where we have substantial experience and success cases in.
The product line works for our own internal projects that we have already developed and delivered to the market. Our current focus is on scaling and selling.
About the position
We're looking for a middle-level experienced mobile developer to work on projects in both business directions mentioned above. Being a part of our team, you'll work with really challenging, sophisticated, and innovative projects where we solve interesting problems using a cutting-edge tech stack and world’s best practices.
The tech stack is React Native, GraphQL
- Complete life cycle of product development in React Native;
- Translating UI/UX designs into a code;
- Building software with a focus on quality and testability;
- Analyzing requirements and coming up with an implementation;
- Being proactive, improving everything that can be improved (UI, UX, performance, infrastructure, whatever);
- An ability to make and meet estimates;
- Collaboration with the UI design team;
- Collaboration with the other front-end team members;
- Collaboration with the back-end teams;
- Collaboration with external teams (BA/design/back-end/QA etc);
- Writing a clean and clear code;
- Performing refactoring;
- Participation in architecture design sessions and other brainstorming events.
Must have skills and experience
We assume that an ideal candidate has the most of the following skills and qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in development of cross-platform applications on React Native;
- Experience with developer tooling (XCode, Android Studio, Simulators etc.), REST APIs, GraphQL, and release engineering for mobile platforms;
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with releasing apps on the Google Play Store and App Store Connect;
- Strong self-management and self-organizational skills when working in remote environment;
- Understanding of fundamental software development lifecycle stages (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing, delivery) and internal processes and flows;
- Experience of using wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision as a design output consumer;
- Capability to conduct written communication in English (e-mails and chats);
- An ability to use Google and StackOverflow like a God;
- Well developed soft skills.
Nice to have
- Ability to conduct technical calls in English;
- Degree in Programming, Informatics or another similar field;
- Desire to become a part of a small, flexible and agile team of experienced enthusiasts and grow alongside them;
- Desire to investigate how things work, introduce new tools, be up-to date with technology;
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Decent salary, revisable within a 6-month cycle;
- Fully remote work from anywhere you want;
- 40-hr work week with a flexible schedule;
- Slack & GSuite communication;
- Paid courses at services like Udemy, at the expense of the company;
- Bureaucracy-free processes;
- Flexible day-offs, upon request;
- Flexible paid vacation;
- A wide range of interesting projects where you'll be able to get your hands on cutting-edge things;
- Friendly team with a warm internal climate, that is always ready to help.