DevStark is a boutique European company of 30+ devs that develops custom web services for European and US markets.
The company has two main business directions - the service and the product.
The service line works for our clients and focuses on five industries where we have substantial experience and success cases in.
The product line works for our own internal projects that we have already developed and delivered to the market. Our current focus is on scaling and selling.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced middle UI/UX designer to work on projects in both lines mentioned above.
Being a part of our team, you will work with really challenging, sophisticated, and innovative projects where we solve interesting problems using cutting-edge tech stack and world’s best practices.
- Creating and preparing prototypes, graphic elements, mockups;
- Analyzing competitor’s products and trends in UI/UX;
- Making complicated web-interfaces;
- Designing animation and effects;
- Presenting materials of your work to the team and coordinating decisions;
- Collaboration with layout, developer and content-manager team members.
Must have skills and experience
We assume that an ideal candidate has the most of the following skills and qualifications:
- Figma knowledge at a high level of proficiency (styles, components, autolayouts, variants, connections, naming, prototypes etc.);
- 3+ years of experience in UI and UX is a must;
- Sense of style and understanding of composition;
- An ability to work with typography in web-design;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a team and constantly grow with them;
- And ability to create complicated web-interfaces;
- To love what you do with all your heart;
- English communication skills sufficient to work on projects in english, texts on the websites and commercial materials;
- Initiative and proactivity are highly appreciated.
- Decent salary, revisable within a 6-month cycle;
- Fully remote work from anywhere you want;
- 40-hr work week with a flexible schedule;
- Slack & GSuite communication;
- Paid courses at services like Udemy, at the expense of the company;
- Bureaucracy-free processes;
- Flexible day-offs, upon request;
- Flexible paid vacation;
- A wide range of interesting projects where you'll be able to get your hands on cutting-edge things;
- Friendly team with a warm internal climate, that is always ready to help.