DevStark is a boutique European company that develops custom web services for European and US markets. The company has two main business directions - the service and the product.
The service line works for our clients and focuses on five industries in which we have substantial experience and success cases in.
The product line works for our own internal projects that we have already developed and delivered to the market. Our current focus is on scaling and selling.
About the position
We're looking for a junior+ front-end developer to work on projects in both business directions mentioned above. Being a part of our team, you will work with really challenging, sophisticated, and innovative projects where we solve interesting problems using cutting-edge tech stack and the world’s best practices.
The tech stack is Vue, ES6, HTML5, Stylus, GraphQL
- Building architecture for frontend applications;
- Analyzing requirements and coming up with an implementation;
- Being proactive, improving everything that can be improved (UI, UX, performance, infrastructure, whatever);
- Capability to make and meet estimates;
- Collaboration with the UI design team;
- Collaboration with the other front-end team members;
- Collaboration with the back-end teams;
- Collaboration with external teams (BA/design/back-end/QA etc);
- Writing a clean and clear code;
- Performing refactoring;
- Participation in architecture design sessions and other brainstorming events.
Must have skills and experience
We assume that an ideal candidate has the most of the following skills and qualifications:
- up to 1 — 1+ year of experience as a frontend developer with a focus on custom software development projects;
- Strong self-management and self-organizational skills working in a remote environment;
- Understanding of fundamental software development lifecycle stages (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing, delivery) and internal processes and flows;
- Experience in the architectural design and implementation of sophisticated interactive web applications using the Vue framework;
- Experience using wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, and Invision as a design output consumer;
- An ability to use Google and StackOverflow like a God;
- Well-developed soft skills.
Nice to have
- Degree in Programming, Informatics, or another similar field;
- Desire to become a part of a small, flexible, and agile team of experienced enthusiasts and grow alongside them;
- Desire to investigate how things work, introduce new tools, and be up-to-date with technology;
- Experience or at least high-level understanding of GraphQL and VueApollo.
- Decent salary, revisable within a 6-month cycle;
- Fully remote work from anywhere you want;
- 40-hr work week with a flexible schedule;
- Slack & GSuite communication;
- Paid courses at services like Udemy, at the expense of the company;
- Bureaucracy-free processes;
- Flexible day-offs, upon request;
- Flexible paid vacation;
- A wide range of interesting projects where you'll be able to get your hands on cutting-edge things;
- Friendly team with a warm internal climate, that is always ready to help.