DevStark is a boutique European company that develops custom web-services for European and US markets.
The company has two main business directions - the service and the product.
The service line works for our clients and focuses on five industries we have substantial experience and success cases in.
The product line works for our own internal projects that we have already developed and delivered to the market. Our current focus is on scaling and selling.
About the position
Our Romanian office is looking for a full-time copywriter to write engaging texts for our Product and Service lines of business. An ideal candidate would be someone who has experience writing for the IT market and enjoys the freedom of a remote working environment. Capability to self-manage and keep up with deadlines is an absolute must.
- Writing engaging texts and articles for our SaaS product;
- Writing texts for our Development services website;
- Writing Linkedin posts for our company’s page;
- Coming up with blog posts for our website SEO;
Must have skills and experience
We assume that an ideal candidate has the most of the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as a copywriter;
- Strong self-management skills;
- English language level C1-C2;
- Well-developed soft skills.
Nice to have
- A degree or certification in English language / Creative writing;
- Desire to become a part of a small, flexible, and agile team of experienced enthusiasts and grow alongside them;
- Decent salary, revisable within a 6-month cycle;
- Fully remote work from anywhere you want;
- 40-hr work week with a flexible schedule;
- Slack & GSuite communication;
- Paid courses at services like Udemy, at the expense of the company;
- Bureaucracy-free processes;
- Flexible day-offs, upon request;
- Flexible paid vacation;
- Friendly team with a warm internal climate, always ready to help.